Yoga for your Back
CAMEL 6 Weeks Private Program
- Weekly 2 private online sessions by Zoom of 60 minutes each, taking you on a journey to advanced yoga postures and breathing exercises
- Weekly video of about 15 minutes for your personal yoga practice
- Benefits of one posture explained every week
- Reminders by e-mail
- Assessment of flexibility, balance and strength at start and end of program
A journey to advanced yoga postures and breathing exercises
How does a Private Program work?
Before you subscribe
A private yoga session in a discovery call, where you meet your teacher and get to know each other. Prepare a ruler or measure tape for this session, you will make some measurements to define your current state of flexibility, balance and strength. It will be the opportunity to explain to your teacher your physical challenges and restrictions, if any.
During the program
- In the weekly fixed 60 minutes sessions by Zoom you learn how to practice a sequence of postures: how to breath, set alignment and find stability.
Every week you deepen the knowledge of the benefits of one posture.
- A weekly video of around 15 min. shows you the sequences figured out for your personal needs and gives you the essentials to make these postures on your own. The vocal instructions can be used as a podcast for your practice.
- Regular e-mails to motivate you (except if you prefer not to receive them)
End of the program
Private yoga session in an End of Program call with your teacher, where you will take the same measurements as at the beginning, to celebrate your progress.